Caravan Privacy Screens
4.6×1.9m Awning Side Shade Suit 16Ft Awning
- Shade Dimension: 4600mm (Width) x 1900mm (Height)
- Shade Rating: 95%+
- Screen Material: 220 gram (not those cheaper ones under 200gram shade material)
- Color: Black
- Kedar Size: 5mm & 7mm Dual Splines
- Compatible with but not limited to:
– FIAMMA RV Awning privacy screens
– THULE Omnister 4900, Omnister 5200, Omnister 6300 Rv Awning privacy screens- DOMETIC RV Awning privacy screens
– CAREFREE RV Awning privacy screen
– pop top caravan camper privacy screen
– motorhome privacy screen
- 4.6×1.9m Caravan Privacy Screen Black
- Glow In The Dark Tent Peg & Guide Rope pack
- Clear PVC Carrying bag
Why are our Caravan Privacy Screens Will Beat All Major Brands?
The standard package comes with double splines 5mm & 7mm to fit the majority caravan rollout awnings (eg FIAMMA, THULE, DOMETIC), long drop 1900mm, stainless steel side D-rings, high-class glow-in-the-dark screw tent pegs that allow the user to nail down pegs with cordless impact drill, and a clear carrying bag.
All the above-mentioned great features are totally INCLUDED in our standard privacy screen package at no extra cost.
- Virgin HDPE 220g strong and weather-resistant, durable material, not ordinary/recycled PE
- The top edge comes dual splines 5mm and 7mm, to suit almost any caravan awning sail tracks
- Glow-in-the-dark galvanized screw pegs, easily see in the dark camping sites and outdoor, added safety. Pegs have hex head for cordless impact drill to drive pegs into hard/clay soil easily
- Stainless steel side D-rings, provision to secure shades in windy days
- Reinforced D-ring stitching base patch for durability
- Hemmed edge all around the awning side shades
- Ropes & Glow In The Dark Tent Pegs included for ground pegging.
- Hand carrying clear plastic zipper bag is provided for storing caravan shades neat and clean
Why are our caravan privacy screens the best in Australia?
- Virgin HDPE Material
Our caravan motorhome shades/privacy screens are made from 220g, virgin HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene). HDPE is more durable and stronger than normal shades made from PE (Polyethylene) fabric. Furthermore, we use virgin HDPE, not recycled materials.
- Double splines
Dual splines 5mm and 7mm, to suit almost any caravan awning sail tracks.
- Glow in the dark screw tent pegs with hex head
– Glow in the dark screw tent pegs with hex head, free spinning. These are the most advanced and safety-concerned tent peg you can find.
– Glow in the dark rope hook ensures people see the pegs while walking at night time. Hex head allows the user to use a cordless drill to screw pegs into hard soil much easier.
– Free spinning hook prevents hook spinning like crazy when using a cordless drill to screw pegs into the soil.
- An extra drop of 1.90m allows you to set up the way you want to, vertical straight, or in angle, more flexible than a 1.8m drop.
- Stainless steel D rings all-around 2 sides and bottom edge, secure the screen from flapping on windy days
- Added Safety Option
Options to upgrade to glow in the dark guide ropes for added safety
- Fully Hemmed edges are just another premium standard in our products.
Why should buy awning side shades from us:
- We sell only premium quality products, not cheap copies.
- Our automotive & RV products are made from top quality materials and experienced workers.
- All sunshades are manually quality checked before packing into a premium packaging box.
- No Hassle return and refund, including change of mind (refer to return policy)
- We have a clear physical address where you can check before purchase or buy over the counter.
- Free shipping Australia wide destinations (handling & packaging cost may apply, refer to Shipping)
*images are for reference only
Caravan Privacy Screens | Block UV & Direct Sunlight | Extra Privacy