Caravan Privacy Screens | Awning Shades
5.8×1.9m Side Shade Suit 20 Ft Awning
Caravan Privacy Screen Specifications:
- Shade Dimension: 5800mm (Width) x 1900mm (Height)
- Shade Rating: 95%+
- Screen Material: 220 gram (not those cheaper ones under
199gram shade material)
- Color: Black
- Kedar Size: 5mm & 7mm Dual Splines
- Compatible with but not limited to:
– FIAMMA RV Awning Privacy Screens
– THULE Omnister 4900, Omnister 5200, Omnister 6300 Rv Awning Privacy Screens
– DOMETIC RV Awning Privacy Screens
– CAREFREE RV Awning Privacy Screens
– pop top caravan privacy screens
– pop top camper privacy screens
– motorhome privacy screens
- 5.8×1.9m Caravan Privacy Screen (Black Only)
- Glow In The Dark Tent Peg & Guide Rope pack
- Clear PVC Carrying bag
- Combo Option with Caravan End Wall Privacy Screen (select from Combo)
Quality & Features Will Beat All Major Brands
The standard package comes with double splines 5mm & 7mm to fit the majority caravan rollout awnings (eg FIAMMA, THULE, DOMETIC), long drop 1900mm, stainless steel side D-rings, high-class glow-in-the-dark screw tent pegs that allow the user to nail down pegs with cordless impact drill, and a clear carrying bag.
All the above-mentioned great features are totally INCLUDED in our standard package at no extra cost.
- Awning shades are made from 220g virgin HDPE strong and weather-resistant, durable material, not ordinary/recycled PE
- The top edge comes dual splines 5mm and 7mm, to suit almost any caravan awning sail tracks
- Glow-in-the-dark galvanized screw pegs, easily see in the dark camping sites and outdoor, added safety. Tent pegs have hex head for cordless impact drill to drive pegs into hard/clay soil easily
- Stainless steel side D-rings, provision to secure shades in windy days
- Reinforced D-ring stitching base patch for durability
- Hemmed edge all around the shade
- Ropes & Glow In The Dark Tent Pegs included for ground pegging.
- Hand carrying clear plastic zipper bag is provided for storing caravan shades neat and clean
Why are our caravan privacy screens better than others?
- Virgin HDPE Material
Our caravan motorhome shades/privacy screens are made from 220g, virgin HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene). HDPE is more durable and stronger than normal shades made from PE (Polyethylene) fabric. Furthermore, we use virgin HDPE, not recycled materials.
- Double splines
Dual splines 5mm and 7mm, to suit almost any caravan awning rope tracks
- Glow in the dark screw tent pegs with hex head
Glow in the dark screw tent pegs with hex head, free spinning. These are the most advanced and safety-concerned tent peg you can find. Glow in the dark rope hook ensures people see the pegs while walking at night time. Hex head allows the user to use a cordless drill to screw pegs into hard soil much easier. Free spinning hook prevents hook spinning like crazy when using a cordless drill to screw pegs into the soil.
- An extra drop of 1.90m allows you to set up the way you want to, vertical straight, or in angle, more flexible than a 1.8m drop.
- Stainless steel D rings all-around 2 sides and bottom edge, secure the screen from flapping on windy days
- Added Safety Option
Options to upgrade to glow in the dark guide ropes for added safety
- Hemmed edges are just another premium standard in our products.
Why should buy caravan privacy screens from us?
- We sell only premium quality awning shades, not cheap copies.
- Our automotive & RV products are made from top-quality materials and experienced workers.
- All sunshades are manually quality checked before packing into a premium packaging box.
- No Hassle return and refund, including change of mind (refer to return policy)
- We have a clear physical address where you can check before purchase or buy over the counter.
- Free shipping Australia wide destinations (handling & packaging cost may apply, refer to Shipping)
CLIMATE CONDITION WARNING:
Caravan privacy screens shall be removed and store away on strong windy days. It is true that privacy screens allow breeze go through.
However, due to the high density of awning shade cloth, the privacy screen will catch significant wind pressure under strong wind, which could cause damage to the privacy screen D-ring anchor points. Allowing privacy screen flapping under strong wind will also cause damage to the shade.
Please note that damages resulted from wind is not under warranty cover.
*images are for reference only