FIAMMA Awning 375 Sides Shade Compatible (3.4×1.9m)
|Shade Dimension||3400mm (Width) x 1900mm (Height)*|
|Screen Material||220 gram (not cheaper ones under
|Shrinking Factor||Longitude 0.04-0.06; Latitude 0.01-0.03|
|Kedar Size||5mm & 7mm Dual Splines (suit 6.9-10mm sail track)|
|* Suggested size to best suit. Please measure awning fabric/sail track length on FIAMMA RV Awning to determine the length of awning side shade to get. Ideally, the side shade length is as close to the awning fabric length as possible. Also, undersized is preferred than oversized|
- FIAMMA Awning compatible Caravan Privacy Screen (Black Only)
- Glow In The Dark Tent Peg & Guide Rope pack
- Clear PVC Carrying bag
- Combo Option with Caravan End Wall Privacy Screen (select from Combo)
Quality & Features Will Beat All Major Brands
The standard package comes with double splines 5mm & 7mm to fit the majority caravan rollout awnings (eg CAREFREE, FIAMMA, THULE, DOMETIC), long drop 1900mm, stainless steel side D-rings, high-class glow-in-the-dark screw tent pegs that allow the user to nail down pegs with cordless impact drill, and a clear carrying bag.
All the above-mentioned great features are totally INCLUDED in our standard package at no extra cost.
- Awning shade screens are made from 220g virgin HDPE strong and weather-resistant, durable material, not ordinary/recycled PE
- The top edge comes dual splines 5mm and 7mm, to suit almost any caravan awning sail tracks
- Glow-in-the-dark galvanized screw pegs, easily seen in the dark camping sites and outdoor, added safety. Tent pegs have hex head for cordless impact drill to drive pegs into hard/clay soil easily
- Stainless steel side D-rings, provision to secure shades in windy days
- Reinforced D-ring stitching base patch for durability
- Hemmed edge all around the shade
- Ropes & Glow In The Dark Tent Pegs included for ground pegging.
- Hand carrying clear plastic zipper bag is provided for storing caravan shades neat and clean
Why are our compatible Fiamma awning privacy screens better than others?
- Virgin HDPE Material
Our caravan motorhome shades/privacy screens are made from 220g, virgin HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene). HDPE is more durable and stronger than normal shades made from PE (Polyethylene) fabric. Furthermore, we use virgin HDPE, not recycled materials.
- Double splines
Dual splines 5mm and 7mm, to suit almost any caravan awning rope tracks
- Glow in the dark screw tent pegs with hex head
Glow in the dark screw tent pegs with hex head, free spinning. These are the most advanced and safety-concerned tent peg you can find. Glow in the dark rope hook ensures people see the pegs while walking at night time. Hex head allows the user to use a cordless drill to screw pegs into hard soil much easier. Free spinning hook prevents hook spinning like crazy when using a cordless drill to screw pegs into the soil.
- An extra drop of 1.90m allows you to set up the way you want to, vertical straight, or in angle, more flexible than a 1.8m drop.
- Stainless steel D rings all-around 2 sides and bottom edge, secure the screen from flapping on windy days
- Added Safety Option
Options to upgrade to glow in the dark guide ropes for added safety
- Hemmed edges are just another premium standard in our products.
Why should buy Fiamma awning compatible privacy screens from us:
- We specialize in designing and supplying premium quality sun shading products for RV and cars, not cheap quality copies.
- Our automotive & RV products are made from top-quality materials and experienced workers.
- We have a strict quality control system to minimize defect rate to below 1/1000.
- No Hassle return and refund, including change of mind (refer to return policy)
- We have a physical address where you can check before purchasing or buying over the counter.
CLIMATE CONDITION WARNING:
Fiamma awning side walls compatible privacy screen shall be removed and stored away on strong windy days. It is true that privacy screens allow a breeze to go through.
However, due to the high density of shade cloth, the privacy screen will catch significant wind pressure under strong wind, which could cause damage to the privacy screen D-ring anchor points. Allowing privacy screen flapping under strong wind will also cause damage to the shade.
Please note that damages resulting from wind are not under warranty cover.
OUR SUNSHADE PRODUCTS RANGE:
*images are for reference only